Ginger Snappy Gems - And MY attitude was the problem?

I ordered some jewerly (on June 7th)from a company that I found on FB, yes, maybe not the best idea, but she has a legit website...the product was to be shipped 12 days later.I moved 23 days later and still never had my product.

I contacted the company, via their site (no phone listed) and explained about my situation, and I was assured that my jewelry would be shipped very soon. just yesterday (July 13th) and asked if my product would be delivered soon, I was told that I had an attitude problem for asking. I then asked for a phone number, address, and a few other details, I was never given any...then I was told that I needed to change my PayPal account info, which I have since done, so I forwarded the original email; the response was an appology, stating it was human error, and asked me to "now you need to appologize for being...YOU" what kind of business is this?

she then told me that I was a "bottom feeder" and that 1000+ other people love her and her product.I would love to love the product, but it seems that I am never going to get it, or a refund for that matter b/c there is absolutely NO customer service with this place!!!!!

Review about: Jewelry.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #693816

not only did this customer get her refund, she also got her jewelry.which was exactly what she was after.

free. i would never ask anybody to change their paypal or anything else that ridiculous. this woman is a bottom feeder, just like i told her. she got her order, her refund, and i hope with this frivolous complaint she's gotten her "revenge".

i work hard, and i wont put up with this low level ***.GOOD DAY!

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #693812

this information is not true, in fact this is slander. i am ginger snappy, and this woman is bat *** crazy.